Where to Stay When Visiting Raleigh
PNC Arena and Carter-Finley Stadium are directly next to one another a few miles from NC State's campus. Below is a list of the various hotels near PNC Arena and Carter-Finley Stadium, as well as their distance from PNC & Carter-Finley.
NC State-Centric Hotels:
- Aloft Raleigh (5.4 miles)
The Aloft hotel (and its WXYZ Lounge bar) is located directly across from campus and has great views of the NCSU Belltower.
- Stateview Hotel Marriott Autograph (8.9 miles)
The Stateview is located on NCSU's Centennial Campus. It's located across from Lonnie Poole Golf Course, the NC State Park Alumni Center, Lake Raleigh, and has it's own restaurant/bar "Flask & Beaker".
Downtown Raleigh Hotels:
The hotels listed below are between 6-8 miles from PNC Arena and Carter-Finley Stadium. They're all an easy walk from one another, as well as the restaurant/bar options across downtown Raleigh. There are also a variety of hotels in Raleigh's Midtown/North Hills shopping/entertainment district.
- Casso Raleigh Marriott Tribute (6.2 miles)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown (6.5 miles)
- Longleaf Hotel (6.9 miles)
- AC Hotel Marriott (7.0 miles)
- Sheraton Raleigh Downtown (7.3 miles)
- Marriott City Center (7.5 miles)
- Residence Inn by Marriott Raleigh Downtown (7.5 miles)
Other Hotels Near the Arena/Stadium:
While these hotels will be closer to the game, there's admittedly not much around the arena and stadium other than a Drive Shack and a Backyard Bistro Bar & Restaurant.
- Four Points by Sheraton (1.1 miles)
- Hyatt Place Raleigh/Cary (2.1 miles)
- Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary (2.1 miles)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Cary I-40 (2.4 miles)